Designed with indie pedal phenom and Fuzzrocious Pedals founder Ryan Ratajski, this little box gives you all the big gnarly tones and low end you could ever want.
MXR took a famously nasty sounding distortion circuit and re-tooled it for the modern working bass player. Dry and Wet level controls let you set the perfect mix for your sonic needs, while the Tone control cuts the distortion signal’s top end and the Distortion control sets the distortion signal’s intensity.
- Co-designed with bass dirt guru/Fuzzrocious Pedals founder Ryan Ratajski
- Based on a classic distortion circuit famous for its nasty sound
- Separate Dry and Wet level controls
- Select between Silicon and LED clipping diodes
- Internal control sets the max gain level of LED mode
- Get the sound of a split clean/dirty signal chain in a single box