D'addario EJ27N Classic Nylon Guitar StringsSilverplated Wound, Clear Nylon
For use on strung guitars (often refered to as 'classical') Containing 3 clear nylon trebles and 3 silver-plated copper wound nylon bass strings, the D'Addario EJ27N strings provide lots of warmth and durable tone.
The same professional standard is maintained within these string sets and should be considered by all players looking for an inexpensive, but very reliable set.
Here's what D'Addario say about the EJ27N guitar strings:
D'Addario's EJ27N Classic Nylon guitar strings are great for beginners, students and professionals alike. Each set contains 3 clear nylon trebles and 3 silver-plated copper wound basses for the optimal balance of warm and projecting, long lasting tone. Each set is held to same high standards as our professional string sets and may be used for all players looking for an inexpensive, but reliable set.
- D'Addario's premier entry level 1/2 size classical string set, known for its optimal balance of warmth and projection
- Normal tension, Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- A great balance of value and reliability
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 21 January 2019
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99