It’s many a guitarist’s dream to own a vintage Fender - the Squier Classic Vibe series Telecaster is the next best thing! Retro in style, but kitted out with up-to-date hardware and custom electronics, this Tele is the perfect blend of reliability and old school aesthetic.
A four-screw bolt-on neck connects the nato body and maple neck – a lightweight yet sturdy combination. What makes the Thinline unique is its semi-hollow body and F-shape hole. Not only does it reduce the weight of the guitar so it’s more comfortable standing up, but it improves the natural resonance through the wood. You’ll feel right at home on the C-shaped neck profile with an easily playable 9.5” radius. Extremely comfortable for the fretting hand and great for chords.
The Classic Vibe Tele utilises a solid and reliable hardtail bridge with a string-through body design to retain tuning stability. It also features old school headstock markings exclusive to this Squier range, nickel-plated hardware and a tinted gloss neck finish to get you in the experimental seventies’ mood.
The Thinline '60s Classic Vibe boasts two Fender designed single coil pickups. Dial in renowned dynamic tones that put the Californian company on the map. Get crunch attack from the bridge pickup, or added low end and glassy highs from the neck position pickup.
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Natural
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top