Pro Tools 12.5 Annual Institution Subscription
For Schools, Colleges and Universities
For Schools, Colleges & Universities
Pro Tools has made a complete overhaul to how you buy your Pro tools software. Featuring a new model with monthly and annual subscriptions or a perpetual license, all software updates will be available as and when they are ready rather than piling up for a big Pro tools "x" release. As a result you will now always be up to date with the latest tools and work flow enhancements to help you make music creatively.
The Annual Subscription
The Annual Subscription offers a great choice for Pro Tools owners who don't want to pay a huge fee up front to pay for the software. Pay a years subscription and you will get full use of the Pro Tools software with all the support and updates that you need for that whole year. At the end of the year, you can either pay for another year straight away, or leave it for a few months when you don't need it and resubscribe when you're ready. You'll get another year of updates and support. You don't necessarily own the software like with the Perpetual license, but in comparison, you can dip in and dip out and it's a much cheaper option in the short term.
Here's what Avid say about Pro Tools
Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix music and audio. Create without bounds and work at the speed of your creativity, so you can take on the most demanding sessions and deliver the best sounding mixes possible.
And now Pro Tools 12 sets the stage for Avid Cloud Collaboration, the upcoming Avid Marketplace, and flexible licensing options, so you can access the industry standard in more affordable ways than ever. Create with a low-cost subscription. Own the software or a complete system outright. Or get started with Pro Tools | First, a free version of Pro Tools. The choice is yours.
Get easier access than ever
Subscribe, own, or use a free version of Pro Tools—the choice is yours.
Collaborate in the cloud
Get ready to work with other artists and producers, anywhere in the world. Learn more.
Get your work heard
Share and sell your music and audio in the Marketplace, opening soon.
Get credit, get paid
Coming soon, keep track of all contributors in a session with integrated metadata.
Add new sounds—anytime
Conveniently buy VIs, plug-ins, and more from the updated in-app Marketplace.
Stay current, stay ahead
Have the latest features at your fingertips with future upgrades included.
Recent Pro Tools updates
- 12.5: Avid Cloud Collaboration for Pro Tools and cloud services
- 12.4: Track Freeze workflows
- 12.3: Track Commit and Track Bounce workflows, Clip Transparency, batch fade enhancements and shortcuts, Audiosuite Pitch Shift Legacy
- 12.2: VCA Masters, Disk Cache, advanced metering, gain reduction metering, and new All Access plans, including bonus plug-ins (see sidebar)
- 12.1: Increased track count (128 audio, 512 instrument), track input monitoring, AFL/PFL Solo Modes, Copy to Send, Pro Tools | Control support, support for Pro Tools | S3 VCA Spill
- 12.0: Improved I/O setup and monitoring/auto down-mixing, unlimited busses, in-app plug-in purchases and rentals, stability improvements
- Operating System
- WindowsMac OS
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+