- 1 x Tourtech TTMC-6 20ft / 6m XLR Microphone Cable
The E609 is a Super-Cardioid Dynamic microphone designed specifically for recording guitar cabinets. But with a versatile profile, the E609 is also great for capturing drums and brass instruments that generate a lot of pressure.
With its design allowing it to be positioned face-on and incredibly close to the source, the E609 is the perfect option for guitar amp speakers - resulting in a direct, focused sound and great isolation. These qualities make the E609 perform well in both live and studio situations; essentially a workhorse mic with a rugged construction and exceptional durability.
This is also the microphone that we choose to use in our Andertons TV video studio thanks to its clear, honest and warm-sounding recording capabilities. You simply can't go wrong with a Sennheiser E609!
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40.....15000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Weight: 140g
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm