Introducing the Teenage Engineering M-1 – a set of personal monitor headphones with a detachable, built-in (yet flexible) microphone.
The M-1 has been designed to work seamlessly with their excellent OP-Z 16-track synthesizer and sequencer. Using headset mode, simply plug in and begin your vocal sampling! You can even use these headphones with any other piece of audio equipment that features a headphone output too. Thanks to two audio jacks located on either side you’ll be able to connect the audio cable and boom mic to either, configuring the M-1 to suit your own personal preferences.
An innovative foldable construction paired with the detachable mic allows you to conveniently store them and then take with you on your travels. Daisy-chain multiple pairs together and you’ll be able to share on-the-fly music creation sessions with your friends!
- Use in conjunction with the OP-Z (in headset mode).
- Foldable design makes the M-1 perfectly portable.
- Detachable, built-in microphone.
- Includes an 1200mm audio cable and 3.5mm 4-pole (trrs) male connectors.
- Compatible with any audio equipment that features a headphone output.
- Two audio jacks – connect the boom mic or audio cable to either and configure to suit your personal preference.
- Daisy-chain pairs together and share the creative process with friends.
- Drivers: 30mm Dynamic
- Driver Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Driver Sensitivity: 100dB SPL +3dB @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz