Audio-Technica ATH-M70X Pro Closed Studio Monitor Headphonesw/ Curly, Straight & Short Cables
Audio Technica are highly regarded by industry professionals for their studio headphones. The ATH-M70X is their latest flagship Closed-back design, offering extremely accurate audio reproduction, whilst feeling comfy and durable for long periods of use.
The Closed back M70X headphones offer full sound isolation so that you can use them for tracking your instruments and vocals, as well as doing critical listening in less than perfect environments if you're always on the go. The Circumaural design contours around the ears for a snug fit and a strong sound isolation seal.
The crystal clear sound on the M70X headphones comes from 45mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils. This gives perfect balance to the frequency spectrum whilst providing the low and high end extension needed for critical listening.
All components are of professional grade quality, so that not only are the headphones super comfy, they're also going to last you a very long time, no matter how much abuse you give them. Often the weakest link on a pair of well used headphones is the cable. The M70X's have the ability to detach the cable for easy relpacement if it becomes unstable. Whats more, they give you the option of curly, straight & short cables right in the box so that you can choose the perfect option for the situation you're in.
- M-Series flagship model, tuned for extremely accurate reproduction and carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Extended response accurately reproduces extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance.
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpads and headband provide excellent durability and comfort, and detach for easy replacement
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2m – 3.0m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
9 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 25 June 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
7 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery