Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Monitor Professional Headphones
Not only continually praised, but recommended by so many, the ATH-M50 is quite easily recognized at the cream of the crop within Audio Technica's M Series. Not only boasting the same incredibly impressive features as within precious models, but also comes loaded with detachable cables, making usability and functionality a breeze! The ATH-M50X is robust and reliable, providing reassurance of a long life expectancy. Large, built-in aperture drivers, matched perfectly with sound-isolating earcups also make the ATH-M50X Closed-Back Dynamic Monitor Headphones a strong contender with even the most critical of audio professionals.
Perfectly combining accurate audio performance with undeniable comfort and feel, the ATH-M50X are ideal for those long, tiring studio sessions in the studio. Incredible sound isolation ifs offered through its contoured earcups, which seal tight with minimal bleed. The Audio Technica M-Series really is a lethal combination of supreme audio performance with top-grade build-quality night after night!
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers, featuring rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Undenianle clarity
- Deep, accurate bass response
- Contoured earcups provide incredible sound isolation, ideal for loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Pro-grade earpad with headband material
- Collapsible design for portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2m - 3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- What We Think - Audio Technica ATH-M50 Review
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery