Here's what Behringer say about the VS1220 PA Speaker:
The EUROLIVE VS1220 loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from Behringer – 600-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to the extremely powerful, long-excursion 12" Low-Frequency (LF) driver and dual electro-dynamic High-Frequency (HF) driver – the VS1220 arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box.
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a Behringer loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The EUROLIVE VS1220 cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The EUROLIVE VS1220’s dual electro-dynamic drivers provide natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80° x 40° sound dispersion pattern – thanks to its custom-designed, elliptical wave guide.
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way PA speaker system (150 Watts Continuous / 600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4'' jack connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany