Whether you're wanting to boost you backing vocals, guitars or acoustic instruments, such as your wind section, the AKG P3S High-Performance Dynamic Microphone is the microphone for you! With exceptional tonal clarity and precision performance, the P3S Mic offers responsive sound at a humble price! Sound is picked up from the front of the mic via its cardioid polar pattern technology and continues to mask any unwatned overspill noise from behind, also helping to prevent feedback!
What AKG say about the P3S High-Performance Dynamic Microphone:
The Perception P3 S is a high-performance dynamic microphone ideal for backing vocals, guitar and wind instruments. Its cardioid polar pattern picks up sound from in front of the microphone while reducing feedback and unwanted noise from behind.
The Perception P3 S provides a sturdy metal case and wire-mesh grille for exceptional ruggedness. The microphone offers a convenient on/off switch for noiseless muting.
- Cardioid polar pattern optimum feedback rejection for trouble-free use on small stages
- Integrated windscreen for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR connector for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- On/off switch for noiseless muting
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 40 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: black
- Length: 190mm
- Diameter: 51mm
- Net Weight: 320g