Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Many argue that your tone only really comes to life when it's cranked through the right cabinet - that's where the Powercab line-up comes in! The Powercab 112 Plus is an 1x12 active speaker system designed to deliver that authentic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience! They'll pair with any modeler, profiler, or even an amp-simulation pedal, including the Line 6 Helix Series.
You've got six classic Speaker Models to choose from, as alternatives to existing cab models, or simply plug in your modeler and play using Flat Mode — the choice is yours. Powercabs are also loud enough to fill any small club or medium-sized venue, and performing guitarists will also appreciate their lightweight yet roadworthy construction, compact size, flip-out kickstands, and XLR direct outputs!
As well as this, the 112 Plus has a number of additional features that set it apart from the Powercab 112. This includes a 2-inch LCD screen for easy navigation, 128 user preset locations, MIDI, AES/EBU and L6 LINK connectivity and even a USB audio interface. This is an all-encompassing tonal toolkit for the studio and performing guitarist!
Authentic Cabinet Response
The sound of great amplifiers is due to the speaker as much as from the other components. Until now, no one has modeled an actual speaker driver alone, independently from the cabinet it is loaded into. Imagine having an empty 1x12 speaker cabinet that you can instantly load with any one of six classic speaker types just by pressing a button. Speaker Modeling mode enables you to do just that, using a new technology developed by Line 6.
- Custom hybrid coaxial speaker with lightweight cone
- Flat mode - neutral frequency response from 70Hz ti 20kHz
- Gig-ready - plywood construction with curved backs for lightness and rigidity
- Make it your own - up to 128 slots for third-party cab impulse responses
- Presets - store your complete speaker tone and manually select or recall via MIDI
- USB Audio - DAW-compatible 16-bit low-latency stereo USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2-inch LCD display
- MIDI connectivity
- Digital I/O - reduced latency and noise levels by avoiding digital to analog conversion
- Speaker Size 12"
- Speaker Type Custom Guitar Coaxial
- Speaker Impedance 8Ω
- High Frequency Driver 1" Compression Driver
- Compression Driver Impedance 8Ω
- Frequency Response 70Hz - 20kHz
- Loudness SPL 125dB SPL @ 1m
- Peak Wattage 250 watts
- XLR Direct Outs 1
- Combination Input Jacks 2
- L6 LINK™ / AES/EBU Input and Output
- USB Audio Interface Yes - Stereo/Out
- Presets 128
- Display Yes
- Speaker Emulations 6 (expandable)
- Impulse Response Support Yes
- MIDI I/O Yes
- Kick Stands Yes
- Weight 16.10 kg (35 lb 8 oz)
- Dimensions (mm) 567 x 462 x 305