Korg Pitchblack X Mini Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Here's what Korg say
The Pitchblack X not only features a true bypass for outputting the sound exactly as it was input, but now includes a built-in ULTRA BUFFER Why is this important?
The majority of electric guitars use passive pickups with a high impedance output. When you are using a cable there is a loss of tone, usually high frequencies, after about 6 m (around 18 feet) and this problem gets worse the longer your cable. A buffer boosts the signal over long cables to avoid loss of tone, keeping it clean and clear - even when your pedal is off.
The ULTRA BUFFER enhances the sound quality in bypass mode, so that you can still maintain audio quality even when using a long cable to connect to the tuner, or when inserting the tuner into a complex effects board.
On the Pitchblack X, you can switch between true bypass and the ULTRA BUFFER, according to your tastes and performance environment.
- Allows switching between true bypass and the newly-developed ULTRA BUFFER
- Meter LED also offers bright mode settings for high visibility
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy down to ±0.1 cents
- Four meter display modes
- Built-in “just-right tuning” display
- Runs on battery power or optional AC
- Scale - 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range - EO (20.60Hz)--C8(4,186Hz)
- Calibration Range - A4=436445Hz (1Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy - +/-0.1 cent (display mode: Strobe)
- Input Impedance - 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
- Display Modes - Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe, Mirror
- Connectors - INPUT (mono 1/4" jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4" ja
- Power Supply - AC adaptor (9V)
- Power Consumption - Maximum 30 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 45 x 93 x 43 mm (including protrusions)
- Weight - 124g
- Included Items- Notices, Rubber feet
- Accessories - AC adaptor (91)
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+