UDO Audio present the Super 6 Desktop, a 12-voice analog hybrid synth that keeps all the sonic power of the Super 6 in a more compact and portable form. It combines FPGA digital hardware oscillators and voltage-controlled analog technology. Its wavetable engine at its core allows for infinite sounds possibilities, that can be modulate with a state-of-the-art binaural analog signal path and flexible modulation. The Super 6 Desktop is a real sound design dream for synth lover who want to have the best of both synth realms.
- Full-featured Super 6 in a more compact and portable form
- 12-Voice polyphonic synthesiser with FPGA digital hardware and voltage-controlled analog technology
- Additional features such as drift control, independent control of analog Highpass filter, pan spread control and advanced envelopes and polyphonic aftertouch
- Arpeggiator/sequencer MIDI-syncable & sequencer with programmable note, rest, slide, accent and length tracks
- Polychain option with the full-sized Super 6
- optional rack ears (7U) and robust flip-up feet offering versatile integration into your studio.
A SOUND DESIGNER'S DREAM IN COMPACT AND PORTABLE FORM
UDO Audio developed the Super 6 Desktop to give you the same experience of his full-sized companion, at a more affordable price point and in a smaller footprint. Nothing changes in the Desktop version's sound engine: the main oscillators feature FPGA technology and Direct Digital Synthesis and downloadable waveforms to make your sound more unique than ever.
The Super 6 Desktop keeps the acclaimed Binaural mode, featuring a true stereo signal path in which the instrument’s twelve voices are twinned to form six stereo ‘super’ voices. Consequently, the left and right channels — and each of the player’s ears — are assigned their own complete synthesizer voice. Parameters for both channels of each super voice may be independently controlled, letting you create rich and unique stereo images. The effect ranges from subtle to extreme stereo movement, creating an enhanced sense of spatial positioning relative to “conventional” monaural signal-chains panned at their output.
Moreover, the Super 6 Desktop features an arpeggiator/sequencer, chorus I and II, stereo delay and an intuitive modulation matrix with pre-defined destinations and also mapping to a wide range of front panel controls.