If you can't afford a church but are looking for that authentic organ sound, then the Ferrofish B4000 is the ideal solution! Fully polyphonic and powered by the ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP processors you are sure to get a full flowing, seamless sound that has a huge dynamic range. Not only does it sound just like the real thing, it also feels authentic too! With 9 drawbars you have complete control over your sound, allowing you the ultimate freedom to express yourself.
Here's what Synthax say about the Ferrofish B4000+ Authentic Organ Emulator
The Ferrofish B4000+ is a standalone module that produces authentic organ sounds including it's namesake, the Hammomd B4. As well as sounding like the real thing, it also feels like that real thing with it's 9 drawbars which give you to tactile control over your organ sounds as you play.
The B4000+ is fully polyphonic over 3 manuals and is powered by an ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP processors to give you seamless performance without any notes being dropped.
The back panel includes 2 MIDI inputs for connecting keyboards to the lower and upper manuals and a pedal input. The Ferrofish B4000+ also includes a USB port for sending MIDI to Mac or PC and is also used to load patches and firmware uploads. There is also a footswitch input and a single audio in for processing sounds through the onboard effects and a headphone output.
The B4000+ dials will control all the parameters listed on the top of the unit, including sound, percussion, tone, rotor and horn / bass. The onboard effects include the essential rotary, chorus, reverb and compression that you would expect to create that authentic sound.
- Organ Emulation
- Three full polyphony manuals supported
- Percussion including harmonic, attack and decay
- Tonewheel emulation including leakage and condition
- Mechanical emulation including keyclick and key contact delay simulation
- Physical circuit modelling
- Rotating speakers emulation
- Tube amplifier emulation (with overdrive)
- FX section: chorus/vibrato, reverb, compressor
- External audio input routing through FX
- Global tuning
- Envelope attack and decay
- MIDI keysplit and velocity
- Nine drawbars
- Six high resolution metal dials
- TFT color display
- ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP powered
- USB interface
- Two MIDI inputs
- Stereo analogue output and headphones
- Stereo analogue input to FX
- Expression pedal