Behringer DeepMind 12 Synthesiser
With the creation of DEEPMIND 12, the ultimate true analog, 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer is finally a reality. DEEPMIND 12 allows you to conjure up virtually any sound you can imagine with unparalleled finesse and ease. Thanks to its 4 FX engines, dual analog OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and onboard 32-Step Control Sequencer, the DEEPMIND 12 gives you complete control over your soundscape. Plus, DEEPMIND 12 features comprehensive remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac and selected Android* Apps over USB, MIDI or built-in Wifi – for a custom-tailored workflow that lets your creative spirit soar to new heights.
Pure Analog Signal Path
A modern reincarnation of a beloved analog classic (with true bypass studio-grade FX), all of DEEPMIND 12's sounds are purely analog – all the way from OSC 1, which generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with user-definable pulse width modulation (PWM), and OSC 2, which generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation. The combination of square/pulse waves on OSC 1 and tone modulation on OSC 2 gives the DEEPMIND 12 a boldly unique and fresh character not found in competing products.
Glorious 12-Note Polyphony
Playing chords and building textural soundscapes requires the ability to generate multiple notes or sounds simultaneously. While early analog synthesizers were either monophonic (only 1 note at a time), or somewhat limited in the number of sounds they could produce at the same time, the DEEPMIND 12 boosts your creativity with 12-note polyphony. Each voice has 2 oscillators, with OSC 1 generating sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation, and OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with a unique tone modulation. With 24 oscillators at your disposal, a tremendous range of options becomes available including the following oscillator modes: Unison 12, 6, 4, 3, 2 Mono; Mono -2; Mono 4; Mono 6; Poly; Poly 6, and Poly 8. The addition of oscillator sync, oscillator drift and parameter drift allow the recreation of the much sought after warmth and movement found in vintage analog synthesizers, with greatly improved reliability and stability.Individual voices also have 2 LFOs (Low-Frequency Oscillators) with a range that extends into the audio rate. Each LFO features adjustable slew-rate, modulation delay, key sync, assignable clock sync (internal or external MIDI), envelope auto-triggering, as well as Delay and Fade in. The 7 available waveform shapes are; Sine; Triangle; Square; Ramp Up; Ramp Down; Sample and Hold, and Sample and Glide for an amazing array of tonal options. The DEEPMIND 12 also offers a highly unusual Phase Link option for the polyphonic LFOs, allowing them to operate in Unison (Mono), or link with an adjustable phase shift between voices. Additionally, the LFOs can track key pitch via the modulation matrix, enabling cross mod type effects.
8-Channel Modulation Matrix
Want to modulate the reverb tail or compressor with the mod wheel? How about driving the MIDAS Multiband Distortion effect with an LFO or aftertouch? With 19 modulation sources and more than 130 destinations, DEEPMIND 12 provides a multitude of modulation options. And the "press & hold" shortcuts make selection of those sources and destinations quick and easy.
The FX Racks
The Deepmind 12 includes 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms – including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more. Custom-designed and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DEEPMIND 12’s FX were essentially “rebuilt” in the digital domain – and put right at your fingertips. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DEEPMIND 12, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing.
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 12 voices with 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac* and selected Android* App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi for extended parameter control
- 49 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential and reverse exponential curves
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters featuring up to 12 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Incredible polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time and exponential pitch glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analog tone
- Global variable 6 dB high pass filter with powerful bass boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Spring-loaded pitch and assignable modulation wheels provide total hands-on performance
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- Fully servo-balanced stereo outputs for highest signal integrity
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
- Integrated and configurable WiFi client / Access point allows easy and secure connection to home network
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Available For Order
We can special order this item from our supplier
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.