The breathtakingly detailed sound and dynamic feel of the G1B provides the pianist with every possible shade of musical expression. The technology of the G1B is so advanced you can even see it; the beautifully crafted slim-line cabinet of the G1B is a result of KORG’s unique history of musical instrument design and audio technology.
The G1B features the real weighted hammer action 3 (RH3) keyboard which accurately simulates the playing experience of a grand piano, with a heavier playing feel in the lower register that becomes lighter as you move up the keyboard.
It is extremely responsive, even when notes are repeated quickly, while the performer’s expressive dynamics are faithfully interpreted even in the most complex passages. Key touch control is also provided, with a choice of five levels of sensitivity (light, normal, heavy, stable, fixed) to specify how your playing dynamics are reflected by the sound produced.
World’s finest concert grand piano sounds
At the heart of the KORG G1B are 3 world-famous concert pianos, each with its own unique character. No one manufacturer can make a piano that meets the needs of every pianist, and so KORG has selected three renowned instruments from manufacturers in Germany, Austria and Japan.
In addition to the three concert grand piano sounds, the G1 also offers electric piano sounds, organ, clavi, vibraphone, acoustic guitar, strings and more, giving you 32 richly expressive sounds. Three high-quality effects are also available: brilliance, reverb, and chorus. Optimal effects are preset for each of the built-in sounds, so all you need to do is select a sound and enjoy playing immediately with the ideal settings.
New speaker system
A custom-designed speaker system recreates the incredibly realistic sound field of the G1B acoustic pianos and other instrument voices. With two large-diameter speakers placed below the keyboard in a resonant enclosure, the full dynamic range of sound is conveyed directly to the player, while high-frequency tones are presented by a pair of speakers mounted above the keyboard.
Bluetooth audio support
Connect a Bluetooth device such as a smartphone to the G1B Air and enjoy playing the piano along with your stored music or other audio. When you’re not playing the piano, you can use the G1B Air as a powerful Bluetooth speaker system.
Keys & Sounds
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch Selection: Five types
- Pitch: Transpose, Master tuning
- Temperament: Nine type
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 29 sounds + 3 bass sounds
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Recorder: 2 track, Maximum 45,000 notes (400k bytes)
- Demo Songs: 50
- Metronome: Tempo, beat, sounds, level
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Connections: LINE OUT, MIDI (IN, OUT), USB, Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC 24V
- Controls: Power, VOLUME, G.PIANO, A.PIANO, J.PIANO, OTHERS, FAVORITE, SPLIT, FUNCTION, SELECT, TEMPO (+, -), METRONOME, PLAY/PAUSE, STOP, REC, PART1, PART2
- Wireless Method: Bluetooth（A2DP Sink）
Size and Power
- Speakers: 12 cm (4.72") x 2, 5 cm (1.97") x 2
- Output Power: (20 W + 20 W) x 2
- Power Supply: DC 24 V
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1,346 mm x 384 mm x 822 mm/52.99" x 15.12" x 32.36"
- Weight: 42 kg/92.59 lbs. (including stand)
- Included Items: AC adapter, dedicated stand