Keeley HALO Andy Timmons Signature Dual Echo Delay Pedal
Stereo dual delay stompbox, with Andy Timmons' signature “Halo” sound saved as a factory preset!
Andy Timmons' angelic-sounding "Halo" effect is a modulated dual echo that has long been kept a secret by the tone wizard himself. Andy spent decades crafting and perfecting this spellbinding sound, which you can now replicate with Keeley's HALO pedal! Notes from the HALO dance rhythmically, almost creating a reverb diffusion — held together with tape-style effects like modulation, saturation and compression. The results are simply incredible...
HALO comes loaded with Andy's signature delay tone, but this feature-packed pedal lets you customise your very own sounds and store them as presets for easy recall too. Bounce between sides A and B on-the-fly — essentially giving you two delay pedals in one! In addition to Andy’s signature "Halo" sound, there are numerous other rhythmic delays built in. Stunning stereo connectivity and pristine sound quality are further enhanced with controls for saturation, tone, and shelving filters — giving you the ultimate compact delay workstation!
- Functions as 2 delay pedals with up to 1500ms of available delay time, with different sounds saveable to sides A and B that you can switch between.
- 'Rhythm Mode' selector allows you to select from 5 delay types: quarter note, dotted eighth, Andy Timmons' "Halo", bucket brigade (stereo rack analogue BBD delay), and tape delay (vintage multi-head tape echo).
- 8 factory presets loaded with new delay and modulation sounds.
- Dedicated 'Saturate' control adds tape compression texture to your tone, while the 'Tone' and 'High Pass Filter' knobs control your overall delay shape and mix.
- Status light indicates when you’ve adjusted a knob from home settings.
- Soft stomp switches for tap tempo, infinite hold, preset save/recall, and more.
- Remote switching and programmable expression pedal control.
- DREAM multi-core DSP for stunning sound quality.
- Stereo true-bypass/trails, switchable on-the-fly.
- Made in Edmond, USA.
2 Delays in One!
Think of HALO as two delay pedals that work in tandem, letting you switch between your main delay (side A) and an alternative (side B). With up to 1500ms of available delay time, set sides A and B for different delay times, then simply switch between the two. Keeley's 'Smart Stomp System' allows you to press and hold either stomp switch to engage tap tempo mode. Press and hold the alternate stomp switch for infinite repeat/hold — great for creating soundscapes with! Each preset bank gives you two delays settings for a total of eight user-storable effects.
- Power Requirements: 9V DC, centre negative, 2,1 mm (PSU not included)
- Current Draw: 160 mA
Mr Alan Charles27th May 2023
Trusted Customer31st Jan 2023
Trusted Customer1st Jan 2023
Dr. Peter Horvath-Howard14th Jul 2022
Trusted Customer26th Jun 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable