Vyrve Audio have developed a wireless solution that allows you to play guitar without the need for a cable. This is particularly useful in a live situation where you need freedom of the stage. A built-in, rechargeable lithium battery provides you with 5-hours of use – ensuring that the system will see you through your set and then some.
Utilising a 5.8GHz network means that it’ll operate seamlessly without the disruption you may have encountered using transmitters with a 2.4GHz architecture. The latency of less than 5ms also makes this a reliable and consistent piece of gear for your live shows.
- Dimensions (Per Module): 24 x 11 x 11 mm
- Weight (Per Module): 12 g
- In-Built Lithium Battery (5 Hours of use, Recharge Using USB)
- 4 Selectable Channels
- Range: > 50 m
- RF Output Power: 7 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Digital Conversion: 24 Bit/48 kHz
- Latency: <5 ms
- Frequency: 5.8 GHz
- In-Built 6.35 mm TS Folding Plug