Here's what Sennheiser say about the XSW 2-Cl1-E
Amplify your tunes. High flexibility for those willing to go a step further. XS WIRELESS 2 grows with your demands by offering an intuitive LCD display for more manual options and 12 compatible channels in a stable UHF band, withstanding tougher live stage conditions.
The XS WIRELESS 2 INSTRUMENT SET is an easy to use all-in- one wireless system for guitarists and bassists, excellent for live sound. The set includes a stationary receiver for quick set-up and hassle-free handling, as well as a compact bodypack transmitter and a robust instrument cable. Metal receiver housing and rackmount kit included.
E-Range: 821 - 832 MHz, 863 - 865 MHz
- Robust instrument cable and compact bodypack transmitter
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels
What's in the box?
- 1 receiver EM-XSW 2
- 1 bodypack transmitter SK-XSW
- 1 instrument cable Cl1
- 1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 rackmount kit
- 1 pouch
- user manual