Hotone's Ampero Press is an ingenious 2-in-1 volume and expression pedal that's designed to save you precious pedalboard real-estate! Working as a standard volume controller that can increase/decrease the level of your signal, the Ampero Press' 1/4″ TRS expression jack also lets you hook the device up to any pedal or multi-effects unit compatible with an external expression pedal. One of the coolest things about Ampero Press, though, is that it offers simultaneous volume and expression control — perfect if you love to get experimental!
Expand Your Ampero!
If you own one of Hotone's Ampero or Ampero One units, you can use the Ampero Press to control up to 4 modules at the same time — with different percentages of expression for each one. These settings are all accessible via the global functions onboard, and allow for complete personalised control over your sound. You can control percentage of change (upper and lower limits) and type of curve (linear, log. etc.) as well.
- Independent volume and expression output jacks, with the ability to use both at the same time.
- Robust solid aluminium alloy casing will survive the rigours of the road.
- Passive design means that no power supply is needed. Saves you using another outlet on your pedal PSU!
- High quality potentiometer ensures precise response and long life.
- Works with a wide variety of instruments and devices.
- Pot Resistance: Volume—100k Ohms, Expression—10k Ohms
- Dimensions: 65.5mm (W) x 148.5mm (D) x 61mm (H)
- Weight: 430g