Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
Strymon have become the trend-setters for powerful, digitally-controlled multi-effect pedals. The Big Sky is one of their flagship offerings; an all-encompassing reverb unit that lets you attain practically any reverb sound conceivable.
Boasting multiple reverb engines and plenty of deep-editing parameters, you can find and craft the perfect reverb tones. From classics such as Spring and Plate, to massive, shimmering ambient textures, the Big Sky offers high-quality rack unit reverbs all within one, pedalboard-friendly stompbox.
World-Class Reverb Sounds
Strymon use only the very best components to construct their class-leading pedals. With ultra low-noise 24-bit 96kHz converters, the fidelity of the Big Sky's reverbs are unparalleled, with studio-quality definition and clarity. The incredibly robust SHARC processor and analogue circuit path also assists with the Big Sky's ease-of-use and top-flight sound respectively, making it one of the most high-spec pedals on the market today.
12 selectable reverb engines/sounds offer a great amount of flexibility, and all of the reverbs at your disposal are usable and unique. Providing the essentials and emulating their idiosyncrasies with amazing conviction, the Big Sky also boasts Strymon's very own reverb formulas, sure to satisfy the experimentalists looking for something new. The Cloud setting, for example, offers a magical particle-style reverb, giving chords an angelic character, something that the Shimmer engine also provides.
So much choice and versatility demands the ability to save custom-made presets, and Strymon have delivered. With 300 patches available, you can easily tweak, save and recall sounds - making the Strymon Big Sky the only reverb pedal you'd ever need!
Modern Flexibility & Routing Options
With such an amazing array of reverbs at your disposal, you'd want to ensure that they sounded their absolute best when possible. That's why Strymon have given you stereo ins/outs, so that you can get super-wide, engulfing reverb sounds that'll wash over your audience when running a dual amp rig.
That's not all though, as the Big Sky also has a thoughtful expression pedal input. As a feature that is becoming a staple with pedals of this kind, this input allows you to plug in a compatible expression pedal to control effect parameters on-the-fly. So, if you want to manipulate the Mix or Tone levels for swelling reverbs with a pulse, it's entirely possible.
MIDI-enabled to meet modern day standards, the Strymon Big Sky is designed to be used in conjunction with MIDI controllers or pedal switching systems, for the ultimate amount of control. With MIDI commands, you can easily adjust reverb parameters, and more importantly, switch patches for different song sections. Overall, it's clear that the Big Sky is the ultimate reverb pedal - an exciting addition to any pedalboard.
- Hand crafted, studio-class reverb algorithms deliver lush, gorgeous, and musically inspiring reverb experiences
- Twelve reverb machines to choose from: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring, Swell, Bloom, Cloud, Chorale, Shimmer, Magneto, Nonlinear, Reflections
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Decay, Pre-Delay, Mix, Tone, Mod, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu parameters allow for easy customization of reverb sounds
- 300 easily accessible and namable presets
- Press-and-hold Infinite Sustain and Freeze functions, saveable per preset
- Spillover and Reverb Persist modes, saveable per preset
- Selectable Speaker Cabinet emulation for direct-to-PA gigs or recording applications
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection and effect bypass
- LED display for preset info, reverb decay time, and extended parameter control
- Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset)
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- Sturdy and lightweight light blue anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork
- Durable black anodized aluminum knobs
- Studio-grade audio input and output jacks
Ins and Outs
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)