Caroline Guitar Company Meteore
More stock due on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 219 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Meteore (Pronounced may-tay-or) is a lo-fi reverb pedal with a Spring-like reverb sound. it has a self-oscillation switch for controlled madness and the ability to tailor your reverb so that it sounds gritty and warm or expansive and dirty.
It throws in overtones and artifacts to your signal for a unique reverb sound, but would combine really well with a digital delay, because the reverb can add the dirt to the clean digital delay signal.
- Attack: Sets the amount of gain in the preamp, allowing you to boost or overdrive the reverb
- Size: Establishes the initial reverberation
- Regeneration: Extends the decay and adds overtones
- Level: The overall volume of the effect relative to your original signal
- Dark/Bright: This toggle control sets the overall voice
- Havoc: Holding down this switch creates extended, seemingly infinite holds, gradual runaways or instant collapse, depending on the Size setting.
- Here's what Caroline say about the Meteore
- Imagine taking the ice bucket challenge, but you’re dunking yourself in dreams! Inspired by the ultra-modern line 14 of the Paris Métro and its sleek platforms of glass, steel and tile that add all kinds of cool sonic artifacts to the space, the MÉTÉORE™ (pronounced may-tay-or) is our take on reverb.
We’ve kept your original signal path analog and pure, while giving you overdrive and regeneration controls to take you from spring reverb sounds to something much bigger. The controls are very interactive with each other, and as per Caroline tradition, this pedal can get VERY loud. You know, something something power, responsibility, blah blah blah…
- 5 control knobs
- True Bypass
- 9V DC Operation
- 60mA current
- Hand Built in Columbia, South Carolina
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Ian Walters13th Aug 2020
Mr Jake Edmondston28th Feb 2020
Mr Everett Jaime21st Jun 2019
Trusted Customer2nd Nov 2017
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+