The TC Electronic Brainwaves is a powerful and intuitive Pitch Shifter that's capable of a multitude of different sounds. It's got multiple voices that can be added to your standard guitar signal for otherworldly synthy sounds. It's polyphonic too which means it won't just work with single note lines and riffs - it'll respond to whole chords being played!
Whammy sounds and beyond
You can use the MASH functionality to instantly dial in a 2-octave, dive-bomb explosion! This is just one of the more familiar sounds of the Brainwaves but it's also got a detune function which will add warble and lower octaves to your sound.
You can also add 4ths and 5ths to your signal as you might expect from a pitch shifting pedal.
The mix control allows you to dial in the amount of pitch change that you want so that you can always retain control over your sound. It's even got a delay engine in there to allow you to set up pad-style sounds!
It's the ultimate, dynamic and responsive pitch shifting tool that can do much more than just drop the octave on your signal.
- State-of-the-art pitch shifter pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Offers wealth of studio-grade algorithms including polyphonic pitch shifting, Whammy-style octave up and detune
- Completely independent dual voice pitch shifting from unison to 2 octaves up or down
- Revolutionary MASH expression control footswitch bends pitch-shifted notes and is assignable to any parameter of the pedal
- Craft unique pitch effects and customize MASH functionality with free TonePrint Editor
- Beam cool signature tones and artist-made effects into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high-end loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when effect is on
- Designed and engineered in Denmark