Pedaltrain make great boards and the Classic 2 is a 4 rail, rugged unit for your pedals. A solid, well made pedal board is almost as key to your rig as the pedals it holds. Anyone who's ever had to setup more than 1 or 2 pedals on stage and quickly strip down after a set knows what a pain it can be making sure everything's correctly placed and nothing gets left behind. With a pedal board like this you can set up your rig at your own pace, store it in the case and when you're ready just take it out, plug in and play.
The Classic 2 holds up to 12 small pedals (see below for measurements) safely and securely, and is made from aircraft grade aluminium so it can take some serious punishment. This pedalboard raises your pedals off the floor to help you avoid spilled beer and keep them from scratching on the stage. Included is 90 inches of Pedaltrain's proprietary hook and loop tape to keep your pedals in place when you stamp down ahead of that big solo. You also get zip ties for cable management to prevent you tripping up or getting headaches untangling a mess of cables.
Classic 2 Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 24 in x 12.5 in x 3.5 in (61 cm x 31.7 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.42 kg)
- Exterior Dimensions: 26 in x 15.25 in x 5.5 in (66 cm x 38.7 cm x 22.8 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 13 in x 25 in x 6.5 in (33 cm x 63.5 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.42 kg)
- Classic 2 Pedal Board
- Professional-Grade Tour Case
- 96" of Professional Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties