Cioks have introduced their thinnest and most versatile power supply yet, the DC7.
As the name suggests, the DC7 features 7 DC outputs for powering pedals. What's useful about the DC7 is that these outputs have variable voltages switchable between 9, 12, 15, and 18 volts. The DC7 is a handy solution for when your pedalboard has some more power hungry pedals in addition to regular 9V ones.
This power supply has two additional outputs, a 24V DC for expanding with a second power supply, and a 5V USB output for keeping mobile devices charged, perfect for those who use digital solutions for sheet music or need a mobile device for reference while playing.
With a 25.4mm profile and weighing in at just 500g, the DC7 is a space and weight conscious power supply that works perfectly for both smaller and larger pedalboards.
Here's What Cioks Say About the DC7 Power Supply
The highly anticipated and long-awaited CIOKS DC7 is the thinnest, most flexible and most unique power supply for powering effect pedals from the Danish power supply specialists CIOKS. The groundbreaking DC7 has a one-inch (25,4mm) profile and weighs 1.1 pound (500 grams) thanks to the pure 2-stage switch-mode technology inside. The profile may be low but the power ratings are certainly not – the DC7 puts out a maximum of 48W from its 9 outlets and allows the user to connect multiple high-current effects such as devices from Effectrode and Eventide without noise of any kind.
CIOKS DC7 features 7 isolated DC-outlets for effect pedals each with four selectable voltages. Each of the outlets can put out 6W which corresponds to 660mA of current at 9V. Additionally the DC7 has also a 5V USB outlet and an auxiliary 24V outlet.
The DC7 is expandable with CIOKS 4* and CIOKS 8* as well as with other compatible power supplies powered with 24V DC for even more isolated outlets and even more flexibility. Combined with the large set of CIOKS Flex cables included we are confident in that this is the most flexible, noise-free solution in the market for powering pedalboards with a multitude of different pedals.
- Groundbreaking 25.4mm profile.
- 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology.
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering.
- 7 isolated DC-outlets, 6W each (660mA at 9V DC each).
- 4 selectable voltages on each outlet.
- 5V USB outlet with max. 1A.
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet with max. 2A.
- Individual power limit LED on all outputs.
- Built-in true power meter showing the total load.
- Global overload status LED.
- Universal mains input voltage 90 to 265V AC.
- Total maximum output power 48W.
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included.
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards.
- 12 Flex cables included.
- Expandable with CIOKS 4, CIOKS 8 (coming soon!), or other compatible units with 24V input voltage for additional isolated outputs.
- Weighs 0.500 Kg.
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland.