Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Here’s what Line 6 say:
The POD Go guitar processors get you on the road to ultimate tone via its ultra-portable and lightweight design, simple plug-and-play interface, and best-in-class tones.
Professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the celebrated HX family of effects processors ensure best-in-class tone. Third-party speaker cab impulse responses (IRs) can also be loaded, providing nearly unlimited additional options when crafting tones.
A streamlined plug-and-play interface and simple and intuitive workflow make POD Go exceptionally easy to use. Choose, edit, and control sounds using the large colour LCD screen, five push encoders, eight footswitches, and a multi-function expression pedal—plus add a second expression pedal or two external footswitches for even more real-time control.
Audio connections include balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR block, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface.
A professional-quality onboard 4x4 24bit/96kHz USB audio interface makes it easy to record directly to your computer. Re-amping tracks is also a breeze, enhanced by the ability to load third-party speaker cabinet IRs.
- Best-in-Class Performance Including amp, cab, and effects models drawn from the award-winning HX family of processors
- Simple Interface with Color Display Fast and easy tone creation
- Portable Compact, lightweight design
- 4.3" (11cm) Color LCD makes it easy to see what you are doing
- Color footswitch LEDs indicate which type of effect is active
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Pedal Edit Mode lets you adjust any amp or effect parameter with your feet
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- Connect to a traditional amp via 4-Cable Method
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping