Based on EHX's Electric Mistress the ElecLady is all about crazy flangers and filters so get ready to make some insane noises with this diminuative guitar FX pedal: small pedal HUGE sound!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Classic analog flanger sound with filter mode and oscillator effects
- 2 Working Modes: Normal/Filter
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Working Modes: 2(Normal, Filter)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms )
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 510 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 10 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
So What kind of Power Supply do I need???As we've said above, the Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use these with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply for about £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you should look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell - these will work out much cheaper than buying an individual supply for each pedal as well as being much neater as you'll only need one plug socket for all your pedals!