Boss BF-3 Flanger PedalThe world's best known compact pedal manufacturer
Probably the most versatile stomp box flanger you can buy. You can go from very subtle, phaser-like effects to full on jet engine in the twist of a few knobs - the BF3 is certainly no one trick pony! The BF3 improves on the legacy of the celebrated BF-2 with new ultra, gate and pan modes which can create great stereo effects or choppy "slicer" effects. The BF-3 is built for bassists and guitarists with inputs for each. But why not try your keyboard through it too?!
As you probably know, Boss pedals have a reputation for being built like brick outhouses! You can be pretty sure that however much you drop it, kick it, throw it and jump on it, it will still come back for more punishment! These pedals constantly survive the rigors of rock 'n' roll touring, and that's why they're seen at the feet of top touring pros everywhere. Reliability really can be affordable to all, and Boss are so sure that their compact stomps will last that they cover them with a full five year warranty.
Here's what Boss say about the BF3:
Building on the 20-year legacy of the famous BOSS BF-2, the new BF-3 flanger pedal gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two new modes (Ultra and Gate/Pan) create stereo flanging with incredible depth--even Slicer-type effects and sounds that seem to "swirl" around the listener. An instant classic.
- BOSS' best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging and futuristic slicer-type sounds, respectively
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Delay Time: 0.3 mS to 14.4 ms (GUITAR IN), 0.3 ms to 6.3 ms (BASS IN)
- LFO Speed: 100 mS to 18 S
- Residual Noise: -95 dBu (IHF-A Typ.)
- Controls: Pedal Switch, MANUAL Knob, RES (resonance) Knob, DEPTH Knob, RATE Knob, MODE Knob
- Indicator: CHECK Indicator (Serves also as tempo and battery check indicator)
- Connectors: GUITAR IN Jack, BASS IN Jack, OUTPUT A (MONO) Jack, OUTPUT B Jack, AC adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 40 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessory: Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V), Owner's Manual
- Option AC Adaptor: PSA-Series
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 0.4 kg (0 lbs. 15 oz).
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms.
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99