ZVEX have a reputation for their niche and otherworldly guitar effects, used by experimental players to attain simply mind-blowing sounds! The Instant Lo-Fi Junky is no exception; a unique stompbox that squeezes and warps your guitar's signal with crackly compression and pulsating modulation.
This "Vertical" version of the Instant Lo-Fi Junky features the exact same circuitry as the original, albeit with a more conventional chassis that some players might find easier to mount on their pedalboards.
The Ultimate Tone-Twister
Engaging the ZVEX Instant Lo-Fi Junky will completely unhinge your original guitar tone. Constricting your signal with ultra-tight compression, you can blend this with the smashed, low-fidelity warbled effect for luscious sonic emulsification.
Achieve haunting chorus sounds that will send chills down your spine, or dizzying vibrato tones that'll you'll get lost in for hours. Unusual and addictively fun, the ZVEX Instant Lo-Fi Junky is truly in a class of its own!
- Volume: Overall output volume for the unit.
- Tone: Can be used to lower the brightness of the Lo-Fi signal (the vibrato sound). Does not affect the compressed signal.
- Comp/Lo-Fi: Adjusts anywhere between full compression and full vibrato mix. Blending the two (somewhere between the extremes) creates a chorusing sound.
- Speed: Adjusts the speed of the Vibrato (only affects the Lo-Fi sound).
- Depth: Sets the depth of the Vibrato (only affects the Lo-Fi sound).
- Waveform: Sets the waveform of the Vibrato’s modulation. The traditional Lo-Fi Loop Junky simulation setting is triangle.
- Voltage: 9V (Centre Negative), Battery Included
- Current Draw: 20mA
- Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.3125" x 2.625" x 2"