Jackson RRT-5 Pro Series Rhoads Gloss BlackEbony Fingerboard
Inspired by the traditional flying V guitar model that began it all for Rhoads and Jackson, now the Jackson RRT-5 Pro Series Rhoads paves the way for the future with an ingenious blend of classic features and modern design. Loaded with humbucking Seymour Duncan SH4 Zebra pickups in the bridge and Jazz SH2N's in the neck, you can expect the perfect blend of sustain and distortion, from sweet warm tones to raw rock n roll the RRT-5 Pro Series Rhoads gives you the option to fine tune the perfect sound for your set.
Complete with a three piece maple through body neck, bound ebony fingerboard and striking sharkfin inlays, let the Jackson RRT-5 transform you into a rock super god at the pluck of a string!
Here's what Jackson say about the Jackson RRT-5 Pro Series Rhoads Gloss Black
Jackson’s RRT-3 Rhoads models is an elegantly formidable new take on the Jackson guitar that started it all, with supercharged features, gold hardware and a choice of Gloss finishes. The three-piece maple through-body neck has an ultra-smooth oiled back finish and rock-solid graphite reinforcement, while the compound-radius (12”-16”) bound ebony fingerboard has 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Other premium features include direct-mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ SH4 Zebra (bridge) and Jazz™ SH2N Zebra (neck) humbucking pickups, three-way toggle pickup switching and an adjustable string-through-body bridge and tailpiece.
- Series: Pro Series
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6 in-Line
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled Natural
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- String Nut: Phenolic, 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Jackson® Compensated Adjustable Strings-Thru-Body with Tailpiece
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ SH4 Humbucking (Bridge)
- Seymour Duncan® Jazz™ SH2N Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge
- Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Other Features: Jackson® compensated bridge, metal dome knobs, gold-plated hardware
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.