A brand new release for Ibanez, the RG5000 is a culmination of modern appointments and traditional construction. This is the sports car of the guitar world.
As part of the Prestige line-up, the RG5000 delivers quality in every area. From cutting tone to smooth playability, there are few - if any - modern specs the RG5000 doesn’t account for.
Body & Neck
The RG5000 is made of an ergonomically-shaped Mahogany body and bolt-on five piece Maple and Wenge neck. The super slim Wizard neck shape lets you glide across the beautiful Birdseye Maple fretboard with ease.
On top, it’s embedded with stainless steel frets that allow for smooth bends and vibrato. They’re extremely durable too, so the RG5000 will be performing for years to come.
It’s equipped with two critically-acclaimed Fishman Fluence pickups. These are the pinnacle of modern tone, delivering outstanding depth and response.
Add to that the versatility of the Fluence voicing switch, the RG5000 is the perfect guitar for modern players who want to expand into multiple styles.
Ibanez are well-known for equipping their guitars with top of the line hardware.
The RG5000 is no exception, utilising a Lo-Pro Edge tremolo for everything from divebombs to flutters, all whilst holding rock solid stability.
Finished with Luminlay glow-in-the-dark side dots to make playing on dimly lit stages a breeze.
- Neck type: Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Body: Ash top/African Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Birdseye Maple fretboard w/Off-set Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Case: Hardshell case included