Duesenberg Les Trem II in Nickel Retrofit Trem forTune-o-matic
The Duesenberg Les Trem makes it easy for you to install the incredible Duesenberg tremolo onto various guitar that has a tune-o-matic bridge. That means you can get fluttery bigsby style quavers from your favourite Les Paul or even hollow-body es-335 or similar.
It's very easy to install and doesn't require any drilling which could damage your guitar. It's easy to mount and you'll have access to the duesy trem on the guitar of your choice.
- Mounts to the threaded collars on the Stop Tail Piece
- Very simple installation, no drilling or miling required, just screw tightly into the two existing threaded collars
- New version with rounded arm for ideal handling
- 4 Mounting screws included, 2 x metric threading, 2 x imperial threading
- Colour: Nickel
Next Delivery Due: Unknown
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Unknown
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99