Duesenberg Les Trem II in Nickel Retrofit Trem forTune-o-matic
The Duesenberg Les Trem makes it easy for you to install the incredible Duesenberg tremolo onto various guitar that has a tune-o-matic bridge. That means you can get fluttery bigsby style quavers from your favourite Les Paul or even hollow-body es-335 or similar.
It's very easy to install and doesn't require any drilling which could damage your guitar. It's easy to mount and you'll have access to the duesy trem on the guitar of your choice.
- Mounts to the threaded collars on the Stop Tail Piece
- Very simple installation, no drilling or miling required, just screw tightly into the two existing threaded collars
- New version with rounded arm for ideal handling
- 4 Mounting screws included, 2 x metric threading, 2 x imperial threading
- Colour: Nickel
5 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 26 June 2018 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
5 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99