Accommodates 3 acoustic / electric / bass guitars with SFF (Specially Formulated Foam) covering all contact points.
- Ultra-spacesaving, ideal for stage use
- One piece design for easy setup and carrying
- Yoke position is adjustable for a perfect fit
- Each TPR yoke features 4 pick slots
- *Use HA205 to hold even more guitars on GS523B
- Height: 640mm (25.2”)
- Weight: 3.6kg (7.9lbs)
- Load capacity: 80kg (176lbs)
- Folded size: 700x620mm (27.6x24.4”)
- Base Radius: 620x500mm (24.4x19.7”)
Is SFF (Special Formulated Foam) safe for a Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish?
HERCULES takes great pride in providing you with the highest quality and most trusted stands in the world. HERCULES had conducted numerous trials on our SFF foam and is pleased to conclude that the foam does NOT react with the large majority of popular instrument finishes on the market, including Nitrocellulose. These trials included subjecting an assortment of high end and budget friendly instruments on our variety of stands to punishing heat, bitter cold and common room temperatures for periods of up to six months without disruption.
However, each instrument manufacturer has their own formulation of Nitrocellulose, with varying proportions of the chemical agents involved. There are thousands of variations of lacquer in use in today’s instrument manufacturing processes, making it impossible to test them all. Therefore, to maintain the level of respect and support your valuable instrument deserves, we recommend you refer to your instrument's owner’s manual for more information regarding the proper storage of your instrument.