Electro-Harmonix Nano Metal Muff Distortion Pedal
Featuring Built-In Noise Gate
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Metal Muff is built for guitarists seeking filthy, hard-hitting distortion tones! Aggressive and intense, the Nano Metal Muff is like a weapon for your pedalboard — boasting a powerful 3-band EQ section that allows you to precisely shape the unit's high-gain textures to absolute perfection.
A newly-designed noise gate circuit is a thoughtful addition, making the Nano Metal Muff usable even with the most extreme of gain settings. Eliminating hum with effective noise cancellation, you'll find it difficult to find any distortion pedal at the Nano Metal Muff's affordable price-point that sports this fantastic feature! A dedicated LED indicates when the gate is engaged too, for an engaging visual feedback experience.
- Voiced for the heavy metal player
- Compact, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Extensive EQ control: Bass (+/- 14dB) cut or boost, Mid (+/- 15dB) and Treble (+/- 10dB)
- VOL (volume) sets the pedal’s output level
- DIST adjusts input gain and distortion
- Noise gate eliminates unwanted noise and includes an LED to indicate when the output signal is muted
- Circuit: Analogue
- Bypass: Buffered
- Audio: Mono
- Power: 9V (Battery Included)
- Current Draw: 24 mA
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2.1"
Mr Iain Meyrick23rd Sep 2022
Mr. A Jones27th May 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+