Nord Drum 3P 6-Channel Percussion Pad Synthesizer
PLEASE NOTE: Piano Delivery Information
Our piano delivery process may differ from other items due to size. Please click here for more information.
The Nord Drum 3P 6-Channel Percussion Pad Synthesizer is a compact drum module and percussion pad featuring integrated multipad, kick pad input and a simplified user interface. This premium-quality percussion synthesizer fetures 6-channel and new sound banks allowing you to create custom kits on the fly. Sound selection is easy with the simplified sound selection modes allowing you to quickly access your banks at the touch of a button. With its range of connections and improved design, the Drum 3P is the ideal choice for a range of percussion applications.
- 6-channel Percussion Synthesizer
- Nord Drum 3P with 6 generic trigger/drum pad inputs and MIDI
- New integrated multipad, kick pad input and MIDI
- New Simplified user interface with easy sound selection
- New individual sound preset libraries for kicks, snares, toms and more
- Advanced sound engine with Resonant Synthesis, Subtractive synthesis and FM-synthesis
- New Reverb and Delay Effects with adjustable amount per channel
- Drive, Crush and EQ-effects per channel
- MIDI in/out and full CC-control
- Stereo Output with improved output level
- Headphone Output with improved output level
Easy Sound Selection And New Sound Bank
The Nord Drum 3P moves on from its original design, improving every functional aspect, resulting a seamless user experience. The new sound select feature allows you to browse a wide range of premium-quality drum sounds, which can then be assigned to each pad individually. Not happy with a certain snare in a sound bank? You can simply replace the sound with any other from the preset library. This is great feature for customising your kits or creating new kits from original presets. The new sound bank also features a wide selection of new high-quality drum sounds. The bank features 10 categories ranging from Kick, Snare Toms And Hi-Hats to Claps, Effects, Cymbals, Bells and Tuned sounds.
The Drum 3P also features a selection of power effects including Distortion, EQ, Repeat and two new Master effects: Reverb and Delay. The Distortion effect features two configurations, one for a crunchy overdriven sound, adding an aggressive edge to the original sound plus a crackling sample-rate reducing Crush effect for a more digital/robotic sounding effect. The Distortion effect allows you to edit your sounds on the fly, dialing in as little or as much as you need, adding a new depth of versatility to your sound bank. There is also a premium-quality parametric EQ with selectable band featured on each channel, allowing you to affect the tone and volume of each frequency band. The Master effects also feature new additions, Reverb and Delay. The Reverb function features 7 different room settings for maximum versatility, allowing you to control the amount of Reverb and the size of the room it emulates. The Delay effects allows you to dial in the adjustable feedback amount, and also features a Tap Tempo-mode for synchronising the delay to your set tempo.
Another new feature of the Drum 3P is the integrated multipad. The multipad is highly responsive, allowing you to play a range of sounds from a single pad dependent on where you strike it. This can be highly useful in live performances where a single sound bank may not hold enough sounds for your needs or for more experimental performances.
Channel Mixer and MIDI Connectivity
The integrated Channel mixer allows you to set the levels for each channel as well as featuring Pan controls for creating a fuller stereo image. Additionally, the module features MIDI in/out, allowing you to use the Nord 3P with your favourite DAW or for connection to devices such as tablets and iPads. There is a separate application available for the iPad called 'Nord Beat' which allows you to sequence the Nord Drum 3P via MIDI.
Sound Creation & The Tone Section
The Nord Drum 3P sounds are all synthesised in real-time, meaning you can edit and play sounds with a unique dynamic response, whether you are using sticks or connected to a sequencer. The Tone Section allows you to create tonal and harmonic sound spectra featuring three synthesis for maximum control and versatility. The Resonant Synthesis Mode produces a wide range of complex spectras, inspired by the more melodic percussive instruments such as marimba, vibraphones, tines, cymbals and more. Subtractive Mode produces the classic Sine, Saw, Square and Pulse waveforms, perfect for creating vintage synth-type drum sounds and effects. Lastly the FM Synthesis mode features 6 different FM algorithms as well as Frequency parameter controls which affects the amount of modulation and Specta controls for the modulation frequency.
Included in the Box
- Nord Drum 3P 6-Channel Percussion Pad Synthesizer
- User Manual
- Universal Module Mount
- Universal Power Adapter
- 4 Character LED-display
- 4 Banks x 50 Programs for Drum Kits
- 9 Drum banks for single drum sounds - Bass Drums, Snare Drums, Toms, Hi-Hats, Cymbals, Percussion, Bells, Tuned Percussion, Effects
- 8 User Banks x 50 sounds for single drum sounds
- Free OS updates
- 6-channel Percussion Modelling Synthesizer
- Tone section - Resonance modelling, Subtractive, Ring Modulation and FM-synthesis
- Noise section - Low Pass 12dB/24dB, High Pass 12db/24dB, High Pass High Cut and Band Pass 6dB/12dB filter. Adjustable resonance and filter envelope response
- Click section - 12 click types, Noise Waveforms, Short Pulses, High Pass Filtered Pulses and Chirps. Adjustable level.
- Global Stereo Reverb with 5 reverb modes (Tiled Room, Room, Plate, Stage and Hall) and Color highpass/low pass. Reverb amount can be adjusted per channel.
- Global Delay with Rate (Milliseconds), Feedback and Tap Tempo mode (BPM)
- Drive, Sample Rate Reduction and Ring Modulation Effects per channel
- EQ with Gain and Frequency controls per channel
- 6 integrated rubber pads with adjustable Input Threshold/Sensitivity
- External Trigger input with adjustable Input Threshold/Sensitivity for Kick drum pad or similar
- Adjustable Dynamic Response Curves
- Channel Peak/Activity indicator
- 2 Audio Outputs ¼", 6,35 mm (unbalanced)
- Stereo Headphones Output - 1/8”, 3,5 mm
- MIDI in & out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- 1 generic trigger input - ¼”, 6,35 mm
- DC input - 12V, 500mA
- Dimensions: 29,9 x 4,85 x 28,1 cm
- Weight: 1,85 kg
- Clavia Nord
Trusted Customer15th Feb 2024
Trusted Customer28th Jan 2024
Mr Keith Loughran15th Nov 2023
Ryan1st Feb 2023
Miss Susan Polley22nd Nov 2022
Trusted Customer1st Oct 2022
Mr Ian Mitchell15th Jun 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable