DW 3000 Series Double Chain Single Pedal
This heavy-duty single pedal is a great choice for drummers gigging a lot thanks to its sturdy build quality and reproducible playing action. Dependable, and fully adjustable to each individual player's tastes, the 3002 from DW is the driving force behind the heartbeat of the worlds best music.
Here's what DW say about the DW 3000 Series Single Kick Pedal
3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all-metal construction and more, with a price tag that’s in reach for more drummers. We think well-made pedals shouldn’t just be for the pros, they should be for all drummers.
- 101 2-Way Beater An industry standard beater with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
- 3000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected.
- Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s single pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 21 June 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery