Motorcycle seat style throne for drums and percussion players. Solid drumming isn't just about technique, without good posture you can end up doing yourself an injury, losing concentration and not enjoying your time at the drums. A sturdy, adjustable, high quality chair is important enough they even call it a throne.
Stable and comfy
Long sessions at the drums are so much easier when you're at the right height and comfortable. Gibraltar Drum thrones are stable, adjustable and designed for better lower back support. If you play and practice regularly, your back and neck will thank you for your decision to invest in a proper drum seat.
- Top grade foam for maximum comfort
- Adjusts from 20" to 28" high
- Rock Solid double braced leg base
- Super-lock cast seat fastening system
- Super foot solid foundation rubber feet
- Memory lock height adjustment