Evans ER-FUSION is a package of E-Rings for fusion sized drums. Includes a 10", 12" and two 14" rings. The rings remove overtones and flatten the drum head's sound and allows for easier tuning.
Evans E-Rings are easy to use external overtone control rings that "float" on the surface of a drum head. They remove unwanted overtones and flatten the drum head's sound, allowing for easier tuning.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Fusion package includes 10", 12", and 14" (2)
- External overtone control ring that "floats" on the surface of the drum head
- Removes overtones and flattens the drum heads' sound and allows for easier tuning
- Also available in a standard sized package
- All evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the usa