Burns Marquee Electric Guitar in Green Burst with Rosewood Fingerboard
Featuring vibrant-sounding 'Rez-O-Matik' pickups and a smooth knife-edge tremolo!
Save 10% on a Tourtech Gig Bag!
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Burns London, the historic UK guitar brand, aims to broaden the market with its quirky ‘60s-inspired instruments that really stand out from the crowd. Burns’ Marquee model just oozes with retro charm, but has the reliable and reassuring build quality you’d expect from a modern-day guitar. It’s the perfect example of old meets new!
Despite its radical looks, the core construction features of the Burns Marquee are very much in line with that of a conventional S-style guitar — so you’ll feel right at home. Bright vintage tones resonate beautifully from this instrument, courtesy of a trio of Burns’ proprietary ‘Rez-O-Matik’ pickups, while the gorgeous knife-edge tremolo makes it easy to embellish chords or lead lines with smooth vibrato whenever inspiration strikes!
- Okoume Body — A popular tonewood often likened to Mahogany for its warm and sustain-rich sound; giving the Marquee some extra sonic depth.
- Canadian Hard Rock Maple Neck — A high-quality timber both strong and bright.
- Bolt-On Construction — Gives the instrument a “snappy” sound and response, so you’ll always feel musically-connected when you strum a chord or pick a note!
- 25.5” Scale Length — Popular scale synonymous with bolt-on guitars. Gives the Marquee optimal tension, so you can dig in but still bend the strings with plenty of expression.
- Scroll Headstock — There’s nothing quite like it! Only this kind of headstock design would have been conceived in the ‘60s, and we love it!
- Alnico Rez-O-Matik Pickups — These vibrant single-coils are recreations of Burns’ original 1960s pickups; Alnico 5 units wound on fibre bobbins. They were originally created to suit the needs of The Shadows’ legendary guitarist Hank B. Marvin. These present-day versions were reverse-engineered from an original 1964 set of Burns Rez-O-Matiks, so you know they're authentic!
- Push/Pull Function — Pull the second tone control up to engage the neck pickup with any position on the 5-way pickup selector switch. This means that you can get a T-style tone if you select the bridge pickup position with the push/pull activated, or you can even use all 3 pickups together in switch position 4. This gives you a total of 7 different sounds!
- Burns Knife-Edge Tremolo — Famously-smooth bar action lets you tastefully add vibrato to a ringing chord or note, with a positive return to pitch. The full-sized aluminium sustain block really emphasises that iconic Burns sound too!
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Body Finish: Classic Polyester
- Neck Wood: Canadian Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Profile: C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dot
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Headstock Shape: Scroll
- Bridge: Burns 3-Bolt Knife-Edge Tremolo
- Tuners: Burns-Designed
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickups: Burns Alnico Rez-O-Matik
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (x2), 5-Way Pickup Selector Switch, Push/Pull Function
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer28th Feb 2022
philip keenan26th Feb 2022
Trusted Customer6th Jan 2022
Mr Barry Stagg1st Dec 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable