The Zoom G5n is an uber powerful multi-fx unit giving you access to 9 effects at one time, without having to rob a bank to get one!
It's got an easy-to-use interface, with a few knobs on each screen that will change parameters on the effect in real time. Which you can then save as a patch on the pedal.
Amp and Cabinet Emulation
The G5n can work solely as your multi-fx unit or you can use this unit on its own to gig with. It has amp and cab emulation built-in which means if you plug directly into a PA system or mixing desk (This works for recording too) it will sound like a mic'd up guitar cab. The amp emulations sound fantastic, and with all of your favourite sounds in there, you'll be able to nail any genre. From clean indie, to gritty blues to heavy metal.
- 70 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external footpedal
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers
- Included AC adapter