The G11 is Zoom's latest flagship multi-effects guitar processor. Built almost entirely from the ground up, the Zoom G11 features new hardware and software designed to offer modern guitarists everything they need from a portable, all-encompassing unit.
Not only does the mighty Zoom G11 come equipped with a multitude of effects, but it also features a bunch of original guitar amp sounds, 70 built-in IR cabinet emulations, a 5-minute stereo looper and a host of other mind-blowing contemporary features that will never hinder your creativity!
Full amp dials and a large colour touchscreen give you easy control and access to a countless amount of amp and cabinet simulations - not to mention effects too with their own mini control sections! This user-friendly interface allows you to easily make on-the-fly adjustments onstage or in the studio, for when finding and fine-tuning a particular sound is necessary.
Original Zoom Amp Tones
A full-fledged modelling amp, the Zoom G11 boasts various original guitar amplifier sounds designed to capture the essence of some true classics. Attain '80s-style British high-gain sizzle with the 'Krampus' setting, a Fender-like early '60s tone with 'Redloom' or '7 Heaven' for use with extended range baritone, 7-string and 8-string guitars. There are many more too!
Impulse Response Technology
To make its amp models sound as authentic as possible, the Zoom G11 comes loaded with 70 cabinet impulse responses that can be paired up with any built-in amp model. Achieve convincing mic'd up cab tones with these amazingly-detailed simulated speaker sounds. And if you want to use your own impulse responses, there's plenty of space for you to import them with 130 free preset slots!
- Integrated pedalboard with dedicated amp modelling panel, five stomp switches and expression/volume control
- Touchscreen interface on colour LCD with drag and swipe functions for easy and fast navigation
- Chain up to nine effects plus an amplifier emulation
- Original amp modelling combinations
- Original distortion and modulation effects
- 70 built-in IR emulations plus 130 available slots for user uploaded IR’s
- Two send/return effects loop plus MIDI in/out
- 5-minute stereo looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- USB audio interface for direct recording to your DAW
- Remote iOS connection for using Guitar Lab via Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab to download additional effects
- Includes Zoom AD-19 power adaptor