The latest instalment of Yamaha THR amps brings the range up to speed with the modern guitarist on the go. Packed with almost twice as many amp and mic emulations as old models, wireless compatibility with the Line 6 G10T, plug-and-play recording and loads more, the THR is a desktop powerhouse of an amp.
Yamaha have always been great at creating crisp, dynamic modelling tones capturing the presence of real tube amps. That’s why the THR is favoured by a number of pro musicians in need of an amp which sounds as good as it is portable.
Easily switch between five saved onboard presets, with five guitar styles including clean, crunch and hi gain settings. Bassists or acoustic needn’t feel left out – there are three bass amps to customise using a three band EQ and an acoustic piezo style channel, too.
The THR isn’t short of effects. Choose from a range of classic and contemporary echo, reverse, spring and hall reverbs. Modulation is on tap with a selection of flanger, chorus, phaser and tremolo.
All THR amps contain Bluetooth support for stereo audio playback and editing power from your phone. Sit back and relax while you use your THR as a speaker or dial in your sounds.
Right out the box, the THR is also compatible with Line 6 wireless receivers allowing for hassle-free setup. Move around your room with a guitar in hand free from cluttering cables, keeping your workspace truly streamlined.
This model even runs on a built-in rechargeable battery, so you really can go completely wireless.
Simply plug the THR into your PC with a USB cable and you’re ready to record straight into your DAW – no external interfaces required. Listen back to your tracks with the handy headphones out jack.
An out-of-tune guitar is no good for recording. The Yamaha solves that, too, with a built-in tuner. If you just want to use the THR as a speaker for your banging tunes, the aux out solves that dilemma.
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects 15 guitar amps, 3 bass amps, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat modes. Modern, Boutique, and Classic for each amp type (THR10II Wireless and THR10II can switch the amp mode by THR Remote)
- Bluetooth support for audio playback, editing via THR Remote, and more
- Built-in wireless receiver compatible with optional Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter
- Built-in rechargeable battery lets you play anywhere
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- 1/4” line outputs provide additional flexibility for recording or performance