Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Yamaha's MSP3 Powered Nearfield Monitor is a 2-way powered speaker system that delivers accurate audio without breaking the bank.
Each unit features a built-in 20-watt amplifier, driving a 10cm (4") cone and 2.2cm (7/8") tweeter. Each monitor has a balanced XLR input for direct connectivity, as well as a balanced jack input and an unbalanced RCA jack input.
On top of this, you get individual volume controls for the XLR/jack and RCA connections, as well high/low tone controls to tailor your own sound.
The enclosure is a bass-reflex type that incorporates Yamaha's Waveguide Technology for uniform dispersion of the tweeter's high frequencies.
Magnetic shielding and a compact design means you can place the MSP3 anywhere that suits your setup without unwanted interference. The monitor can also be attached to a mic stand with the optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter.
- Compact, two-way powered monitor system
- Built-in 20-watt amplifier
- Two Line inputs
- Balanced XLR, balanced phone jack and unbalanced RCA jack inputs for versatile connectivity
- High and Low tone controls for sound tailoring
- Separate Line 1 and Line 2 level controls
- Waveguide technology delivers broad, uniform dispersion of high frequencies for optimum
- Magnetic shielding
- Mic stand mountable with optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter
- Excellent cost performance