Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Looking for comfort and extremely easy playability, rounded off with incredible pronunciation and tonal character? Look no further than the Yamaha Pacifica 611, with its comfortable Alder body, this guitar not only plays great but feels awesome as well! Its bolt-on Maple neck, with Rosewood fingerboard ensures you, the player, get the most out of your guitar, offering slick playability for fast fretting, ideal for big chords and soloing.
The Yamaha Pacifica series have been inspired from the first custom shop guitars and feature an extremely high build quality, far outweighing their humble price point. Its streamline body and robust hardware provide any player with a slick six-string option, yet its rugged features hint that it's not all cosmetics that go noticed here, this is one tough guitar and is road-ready when you are!
For extreme versatility and reliability, check out the Yamaha Pacifica 611 today!
- Flamed Maple Top: Stunning high-grade flamed maple is matched with exclusive see-thru colours for an unmistakable boutique look
- Matching Headstock: Colour-matched to the body, the flamed maple headstock is inspired by the legendary Pacifica USA models
- Neck Finish: The tinted, gloss-finished neck gives a unique and irresistibly vintage look and feel
- Yamaha Original Bridge Plate/Graph Tech String-Saver Saddle: Tefl on-impregnated saddles dramatically reduce string breakage while minimizing the dominant 2KHz tonal spike of metal saddles. Combining these saddles with Yamaha's original steel bridgeplate give the perfect combination of quick response and strong sustain.
- Locking Tuners: Precision, pro-spec Grover locking machineheads lock strings automatically for stable tuning and ultra-fast string changes
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5: Like a higher-output version of the classic '59 humbucker, the Custom 5 was developed in response to players customizing their SH-5 Custom or SH-11 Custom pickups with Alnico 5 magnets for a more vintage, less distorted tone but retaining a deeper bottom end than the stock '59.
- Coil Tap: The standard-equipment coil tap function allows simple switching from humbucker to single-coil tones from the Seymour Duncan Custom 5 bridge pickup
- Seymour Duncan SP90-1: Wound with plain enamel wire on a 1950's Leesona winding machine, the SP90-1's tone is a faithful reproduction of the original soapbar pickups. Short, wide bobbins give a higher output and more powerful midrange than conventional single-coils for a fat neck pickup tone with clarity impossible to achieve with humbucking pickups.
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut and string tree: TUSQ XL is precision engineered to couple the strings vibrations to the neck and bring out hidden harmonics and richness in every note. 500 times more slippery than graphite, the Tefl on-impregnated material eliminates string-binging and ensures tuning stability, even with massive string bends.