Here's What Yamaha Say About the DXR MkII Speakers
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75” Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity you’ve come to expect from the DXR Series… only MORE.
DXR8mkII 8" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker
The most compact of the DXR mkII Series speakers, the DXR8mkII makes the most of its 1100W of power, delivering extremely high output while maintaining outstanding resolution. Adding a DXS12mkII subwoofer gives you an ultra-compact high-power SR system.
- Speaker Type: 8" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 57Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: H - 90°; V - 60°
- Components (LF): Diameter: 8" cone, Voice Coil: 2", Magnet: Ferrite
- Components (HF): Diaphragm: 1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 130dB SPL
- I/O Connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR :FOH / MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
- Width: 280mm (11")
- Height: 458mm (18")
- Depth: 280mm (11")
- Weight: 12.8kg (28.2lbs)