Here's What Yamaha Say About the DXR MkII Speakers
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75” Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity you’ve come to expect from the DXR Series… only MORE.
DXR15mkII 15" 2-way Powered Loudspeaker
The DXR15mkII achieves class-leading maximum SPL of 134dB and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies. Throw in some D-CONTOUR and you'll feel like you're using a subwoofer.
- Speaker Type: 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: H - 90°; V - 60°
- Components (LF): Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- Components (HF): Diaphragm: 1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 134dB SPL
- I/O Connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 ( Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
- Width: 445mm (17 4/8")
- Height: 700mm (27 4/8")
- Depth: 380mm (15")
- Weight: 21.8kg (48.1lbs)