The Vampyre bass is a popular model in Warwick’s line-up, with it's unique gothic-inspired body shape.
This RockBass model is an affordable version of Warwick’s German-built Vampyre, yet still provides you with immense tones and playability – punching well above its price-point.
Vampyre models are equipped with active MEC pickups, providing that unique Warwick tone that has been heard on countless records. They deliver plenty of punch and clarity, ensuring that you will cut through onstage or when laying down tracks in the studio. Active 2-Way electronics give you great control over your sound, making this a very versatile bass that can be used for a variety of styles.
The RockBass Vampyre model has an Alder body, providing a balanced and full-bodied tone with a solid low-end. A bolt-on maple neck delivers a snappy attack, with the Rosewood fingerboard giving a classy-look to the instrument that feels smooth under the fingers.
Warwick basses are renowned for their incredible quality and sounds, and their RockBass line offers all of their bass-building expertise but at more affordable prices.
With several different bass lines on offer, you can be sure to find the perfect bass to meet your performance needs. Their construction offers brilliant playability, with tonewoods and electronics that provide amazing tones and versatility for any style of music.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Flat
- Bridge: Warwick 2-piece bridge
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black High Polish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 35" (Extra Long scale)
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Frets: Jumbo Bronze (Extra Hard)
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Width: 2.9 mm
- Fret Height: 1.3 mm
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Active MEC Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Active MEX Twin Jazz
- Electronics: Active 2-Way Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balance, 1 x Bass, 1 x Treble
- Machine Heads: Warwick
- Strap-Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Patented Easy Access Electronics Compartment