The Rockbass Adam Clayton model is the weapon of choice for the U2 bassist.
The Adam Clayton model is equipped with passive Seymour Duncan P- Quarter Pound pickups. They deliver plenty of punch and clarity, ensuring that you will cut through onstage or when laying down tracks in the studio.
The RockBass Adam Clayton model has a Alder body, providing a balanced and full-bodied tone. A bolt-on maple neck delivers a snappy attack, with the Maple fingerboard giving a classy look to the instrument that feels smooth under the fingers.
Warwick basses are renowned for their incredible quality and sounds, and their RockBass line offers all of their bass-building expertise but at more affordable prices.
With several different bass lines on offer, you can be sure to find the perfect bass to meet your performance needs. Their construction offers brilliant playability, with tonewoods and electronics that provide amazing tones and versatility for any style of music.
- Adam Clayton Signature - Artist Line
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Frets: 21 Bronze Jumbo (extra hard - width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Scale: 34" (long scale)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan P - Quarter Pound (passive / SSPB-3)
- Electronics: MEC Electronics (passive)
- Pot Layout: Volume / Bass / Treble
- Bridge: 2-Piece Warwick Bridge
- Nut: Just A Nut III
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strap Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Color: Creme White, high polish
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Strings: Warwick Red Strings 045"-105" (42200)