New for 2021, the Walrus Audio Deep Six V3 Compressor is available with exclusive special edition nautical themed graphics! Exclusive to Andertons in Europe and with highly limited quantities available, this unique pedal is sure to be snapped up quicker than krill at a feeding frenzy - so don't miss out!
Here's what Walrus Audio say about the Deep Six V3 Compressor
Updated in all the right places for top notch tone and playability.
Updates to the V3 are as follows:
- Added Tone knob (bass cut) for the ability to shape the low end of your guitar signal.
- Soft switch/relay bypassing for smoother more reliable operation.
- Moved to top mounted in/out jacks.
The Deep Six is a true bypass studio-grade compressor in stomp box form, inspired by the performance of the Universal Audio 1176 with the simplicity of the Ross and Dynacomp. Offering a Level, Sustain, Attack, and Blend control, the Deep Six will give you unmatched versatility at a price you can afford.
Polarity will never be an issue as the Deep Six comes standard with a polarity correction circuit. The internal voltage is doubled to 18 volts giving you the maximum amount of headroom for your sound while maintaining a typical current draw of 8.9mA.
The Deep Six also offers a Blend and Attack control which allows you to use the pedal with active pickups or humbuckers. The blend feature allows you to use high output instruments while truly being able to dial out any distortion that may be present.
- 9V DC 8.9mA – 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.