Waldorf Quantum Synthesizer
Eight Voice, Hybrid Polyphonic
This product is not currently available.
The Waldorf Quantum offers the mechanisms for intuitive and quick sound shaping for unparalleled results. When a synthesizer looks as visually stunning as the Quantum, you can be sure that the sound will not let your ears down.
"It can sound huge, small, thin, fat, warm, epic, broken or cold and you can imprint your personality onto the sound using the available parameters, or your own samples. For ground-up, majestic sound design, SFX for lm/TV, weird evolving soundscapes, straight-up analogue synth emulation, FM-type sounds, and eery FX/atmos sounds, the Quantum is unbeatable." - MusicRadar
The Quantum looks to the future. There is a combination for analog filter circuits and contemporary Wavetable technology. It combines the most powerful building blocks from the legendary Waldorf synthesisers of a bygone age. There are also three additional sound creation methods. Waveform features typical geometric waveforms such as sawtooth, rectangle & triangle as well as user definable waveforms in each of its three oscillators.
Completely novel is Particle, this is based on granular sample synthesis and Resonator. Resonator allows for the creation of organic sounds through filter bank resonance synthesis. The beautiful central display supports the design of sound unobtrusively, and illustratively in a quality that was previously not available within a musical instrument. It focuses on the perfect synergy between musician and machine. Just when you thought all sounds have been heard, get ready to let your auditory senses be rejuvenated.
- Digital-Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer
- 61 Keys high-quality Fatar TP8S keyboard, channel aftertouch
- 8 voices
- Dual timbral: split or layered mode with separate stereo audio outputs
- 3 stereo digital oscillators each capable of four synthesis algorithms
- 6 LFOs in poly and global mode with extensive parameter set
- 6 loopable envelopes
- Komplex: multistage LFO/envelope modulator
- Extensive modulation matrix with 40 slots and easy via-controller assignments
- Intuitive modulation assignment via panel elements and control LEDs
- Compressor for main output
- Step sequencer with step recording, parameter automation and scale-based pitch quantization
- Microtonal pitch configurations capable of importing Skala scl files
- Capable of polyphonic aftertouch via external MIDI inputs
- Chord and latch buttons
- Unisono mode
- 2x stereo audio out for main and aux timbres
- Stereo audio input for sample recording and real-time processing
- High-Quality 24bit A/D and D/A converters
- Headphone out with separate level adjustment
- Sustain pedal input
- Control pedal connector also capable of CV input (0-5V sensitivity)
- USB host type A connector for interfacing MIDI controller
- SD Card for sample/preset exchange and software updates
- DIN MIDI In, Out & Thru
- Integrated power supply unit
- CV Compatible
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr. Patrick Lacey6th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer6th Jun 2020
Adrian Hunt27th Sep 2019
Trusted Customer26th Jan 2019
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+